Our firm has a broad client base of over 400 audit and accounting clients. Our audit and accounting client base consists of the following:
- 20 governmental entities (in Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, and Ulster Counties)
- 110 non-profit entities (including large organizations such as The Hawthorne Valley Association, headquartered near Hudson, and The Sports and Arts in Schools Foundation, headquartered in New York City)
- 175 for-profit corporations in various industries (including building supply, banking, retail, manufacturing, and cable industries)
- 3 public benefit corporations
- 75 pension plans to which we provide various services
In addition, we provide accounting and bookkeeping services to over 380 small and medium sized businesses, handle a large tax practice (in 2016, the firm processed 6,800 tax returns), and provide various other consulting services.
PKHB utilizes all of its staffing resources to ensure individual’s specialties are appropriately allocated.